***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, May 24, 2012

5/24/12 Thrilling Thursday

Thrilling Thursday- because sometimes the reason I don't call you, write you or Facebook you is because I have some thrilling things going on, calm down.

Recently a friend's sister went on a Facebook rant about how she was "unfriending" people who did not talk to her or respond to her posts often enough. She was upset. It was so serious a matter to her that she was cursing out church members on Facebook. It never occurred to her that maybe, just perhaps, people had something to do besides chat her up and down all day.

However, I must admit I felt a little bad about her rant. There are quite a few people I don't talk to as often as I would like. I would like to call all my friends and family members once per week. I would like to visit them more often than the typical wedding, funerals, graduations and college trunk parties. But, my life, my other life gets in the way. I have a husband, four children, a dog and a runaway cat. I am kept incredibly busy by the family with whom I live. The obligations, school trips, doctor's appointments, ballet classes and other events that these people have are enough to keep me busy as well as the assistant I wish I had helping me.

So, if I don't call, write, visit or contact as much as you would like, I am sorry, don't take it as an insult. Instead, understand that I am living life and meeting my obligations to those in my house and that is a terrific thing.



Sometimes, it is thrilling to be busy so don't get mad if it takes a while for me to get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment