***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bible in 90 Days Day 49

Bible in 90 Days Day 49 Using the SOAP Method

Scripture

Ecclesiates 3 to Song of Solomon 8

Observations

3 There is a time for everything and what God creates lasts forever

4 It is better fo two to work together toward a goal

5 It is better not to make a promise than to make a promise and break it

6 One should be satisfied rather than constantly seeking after wanting things

7 Do not be quick to anger because that is the action of a fool

8 There is power in the word of God

9 Wisdom is better than strength

10 It is folly to follow the foolish

11 Wisdom will show you when to do things

12 Remember God when things are going well

1 to 8

Love letters back and forth between Solomon and his love

Application

This group of scriptures reminds me that as Christian spouses, we are also lovers and should look after those we love and do what we can to keep them happy and interested in us. Solomon and his love shared long and beautiful letters of love and likewise we as Christian married folks should do the same.

 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for all things. Thank you for waking me up clothed in my right mind with my family. As always, God, I ask you to help me be a bter wife an dmother so that I can be useful to my family. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment