***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bible in 90 days day 55

Bible in 90 Days Day 55 Using the SOAP Method

Scripture

Isaiah 66: 19 - 24 to Jeremiah 10: 1 - 13

Observations

66 They that serve God shall prosper and those that don’t will be on fire and never quenhed

1 The scripture for my law firm, "Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. (8,9)

2 God says His people have forgotten him often for long periods of time, without reason

3 God says he is married to the backslider and that if the backsliders come home, God will heal what they have done wrong

4 God continues to tell his people that if they return to Him, he will cleanse and restore them

5 God remembers that his children have dealt wrongly with him

6 God talks about people who did not blush when they acted abominably

7 God gave words to Jeremiah and Jeremiah told the people to come to the house the of God

8 God will consume the wicked and they will be grieved

9 God exercises lovingkindness, judgment and righteousness on the earth and delights in doing so

10 God is true, everlasting and the earth trembles at his wrath

Application

This group of scriptures contains the scripture for my office, "Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. (Jeremiah 1:8,9). I have always thought it was wonderful that God would put the words in your mouth. With God doing that your words will always be proper, well tempered and correct. So often it is our mouths that get us into trouble and bring destruction upon us. If we could learn to harness our mouths, our lives would be better. Perhaps this is a lesson to harness our mouths and seek wasys to get closer to God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for all things. I thank you and praise you. I thank you for giving me a mouth that I use in so many wonderful ways. I pray that you help me to keep my words soft and sweet in case a day comes when I am forced to eat them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment