***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, February 16, 2012

2/16/12 Thrilling Thursday

Thrilling Thursday-a day to look for the good in things because sometimes the thrill is hidden.

Today I have to do some chores and go on some visits I do not want to make. In fact once of the visits I am not happy to have to make. But I am getting up, getting dressed and getting a good attitude because the job has to be done. I am going to behave as though I am thrilled to do all I have to do and look for the thrill, the secret good thing in what I have before me. Often we put off things we don't want to do or avoid seeing people for things we think will be unpleasant. Perhaps in those actions we miss the blessing God has in store for us. Today I shall look for the hidden thrills around me and I am confident my life will be better as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment