***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3/13/12 Terrific Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday-I am using the power of my mind to make the day terrific, because I could use a terrific day!

As usual, my to do list is long. I have a sick child, which means soon I will have four sick children. I am coming down with a cold. The issues go on and on and on. However as I teach my twins to say, "so what chicken butt!!" I am going to have a good day, a terrific day because I could use one. Today I do not have time for sadness, misery and despair. I have lots of time for happiness, goodness and terrific thoughts. Guess what, terrific loves company, so join me and use the power of your mind to make today terrific for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment