***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, April 12, 2012

04/12/12 Thrilling Thursday

Thrilling Thursday-because I spend my life looking for miracles and expecting the impossible, and life is always thrilling.

As people who read this blog on a regular basis know, I am a Christian wife and mother. I often face difficult situations and I am never defeated at heart because I have faith to rely upon. Often when we face difficult situations, we have no way of knowing how to solve the problem or how to survive until a situation presents itself. It is at these times that faith is the most important and most valuable tool we have. Faith keeps us close to God from whom all our strength and power and solutions come. My faith is ridiculous because it has no bounds and knows no limitations. At the same time it is serious because it is based in a God that never fails.

So on this thrilling Thursday, show a little faith in God and it will take you where you need to go. I do and I am never disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes we have to look at the past to see our future. Faith IS crazy. I have to believe in what I cannot see. It's a challenge at times, but when I breakthrough, I realize my hard time was for me to appreciate the good.

    ReplyDelete