***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/25/12 Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday-I have a dream, a hope and a prayer that one day my children will be grown up, independent, healthy and happy. I am a mama, of all the jobs I currently have, mama is the most important. My husband and I have four little people some of them not so little, that I am responsible for bringing into adulthood. It is an awesome, amazing, difficult and time consuming set of tasks. My husband and I work at this job 24/7 trying to find ways to make it 28/8. I don't know how other people do it. I have a partner in the task and go to bed tired everyday after doing everything I can think of to get the children from here to where they need to be. The job of being a mama changes day to day. For the most part, the things I do today, I do not do tomorrow. There is only one thing I can guarantee I do all day everyday in raising these children-pray. I pray for them when I wake up in the morning. I pray for them throughout the day. I pray for them when they go to bed at night. It is the best thing I do as a mother. It is something my children see me do and copy. When they fall down and get hurt, before the Band-Aids and Neosporin come out, the prayers go up. The children see it and they copy. About a month ago, I slipped on something my teenie bopper left on the steps and got hurt. I screamed out in pain. Before I could get my old hurt but up off the floor, my nine year old son was up the steps touching my shoulder and praying for me. If I am in a bad mood or angry about something, the children will pray for my mood to improve. They pray about all kinds of stuff. It is wonderful to see. Of all the things that my children do that make me proud, (and believe me, that is a long list) I am proudest of the fact that my children are prayers. The hopes, dreams and prayers have for my children are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment