***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, May 21, 2012

5/21/12 Magnificent Monday

Magnificent Monday-because sometimes if you give someone a second chance, they can make things better and make up for the wrong they have done.

One reality of living life on the planet earth is that we will sometimes encounter people who do things incorrectly, people who do things wrong, people who make us sad. Another reality of living life is that sometimes, the people who wronged us are truly sorry and if given the opportunity to make amends, they will do so and will make up for the wrong they have done. In my life, my family gave me a horrible Mother's Day this year. It was actually the worse Mother's Day I have ever experienced. I was sad, I was angry and I was hurt. I told my family how I felt and how hurt I was by their actions. This Sunday, my family honored me with Mother Appreciation Day. It was a wonderful day. It was a day that made me feel lavished, loved and appreciated.

Had I remained in my anger, hurt and disappointment from last week, I would not have been able to enjoy the wonderful thing that happened this week. Often we stand firm and strong in the hurt that we experience. We hold onto the hurt, the wrong that was done to us, refusing to allow those who have wrong us the opportunity to make up for the wrong they have done. I am not talking about unforgivable actions. There are some things that are done, some mistakes that are made that are truly unforgivable. Of course under those circumstances we don't forgive, but move on away from the wrong doer.  However, many times, the wrong that is done to us is a small thing or a thing that can be forgiven, can be remedied if we give the wrong doer a chance to make up for what was done.

The magnificent thing to celebrate this Monday is that when someone has wronged us and that wrong can be remedied, we should permit the wrong doer to correct the mistake and to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment