***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, June 25, 2012

6/25/12 Magnificent Monday - Motivation and Where to Find It


Magnificent Monday- sometimes your struggle, hard work and victory are motivation for someone else, so keep going, moving, and succeeding and motivating.

Most human being have experienced struggle or the need to work hard. During those hard times, people look for ways to go on, seek motivation to continue through the hard times. When we are in the midst of struggle there are a lot of places we look for motivation. When things are hard, when the economy is struggling, the sales for motivational books sky rocket. One thing you must keep in mind while you are going through the struggle is that there are people all around who are looking at you. There are people watching you struggle and cheering at your victory and then using your story as motivation to get where they need to go.

There was a time when I did not have four children, when I was dealing with infertility and wanting to have a child. At the time I prayed and thanked God for not giving me children. I told Him I understood it was not His will for me to have a child at the time and I accepted it and  though I did not like His decision, I respected it. A week later, I went to the hospital because I had been sick for too long and found out I was pregnant with what was to become, Euphoria, my Teenie Bopper.

This is Euphoria, my Teenie Bopper today.
Years later, I told that story to a friend of mine who was struggled with infertility and miscarriages. She told me that the story of my struggle with infertility and subsequent birth of Euphoria encouraged her and motivated her to continue in faith and to believe in the possibility of bearing her own child. A few days ago, her son had his first piano recital.

While I was going through my struggle, I was concentrating only on finding a happy place, on learning to live with the disappointment and finding  way to thrive. I told people my struggle, not intending to do anything more than share the story of my life. But, while I was living life, trying to make my way through hard times, people were watching me. For all the things I did, there was an audience, there were people watching. Some of those people watching were sharing my struggle, I just did not know it. They shared my struggle and were trying to find  way though. When I succeeded and finally gave birth to a child. These witnesses were happy for me. They cheered my success to themselves and then used my struggle, my coping mechanisms and my path to success to motivate themselves. They used my example as a way to get ahead.

This type of thing is going on everyday in households, offices and workplaces throughout America and the world. Some people are working hard and overcoming all kinds of obstacles to obtain unimaginable success and achievement. Others are watching and being motivated. As you handle life, business and work the job, smile and be encouraged. Your  very act of survival, just the way you find the way to put one foot in front of the other is a motivation to someone else. So be encouraged in your struggle. The victory you win is not only for yourself. There are a lot of people around you who need your success to motivate them to success of their own.

So the question for you this Magnificent Monday is,  how are you handling your work load in a way that will motivate others.

No comments:

Post a Comment