***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fantastic Friday- Finding Fantastic Ways to Do Things

Fantastic Friday - it is fantastic to find a new way to shop and get your husband involved!

All my friends laugh at my shopping stories. I have told them many times about the time when I was married for only two years and my husband gave me a handful of money and told me to go shopping for new clothes. I cried like a baby. Why? I hate to shop! The only two things I have ever liked shopping for are yarn and books. I don't like to buy food. I do not like to buy clothes. I HATE shopping for clothes.  So when the people from www.eShakti.com contacted me recently about sampling something from their catalog, I was curious. The first page of the website said they offered ready to wear and custom clothes. The model was wearing a beautiful yellow dress, my favorite color, so I continued.

The site was full of beautiful dresses, tops, shirts, skirts and even accessories. I felt like a kid at a candy store as I looked at all the beautiful clothing, scarves, bags and accessories. It was fun to look at the merchandise on the computer. There was such a large and varied selection and the prices were truly amazing. It was nothing like the horrible experience I had in clothing stores. I was on my couch, with my computer on my lap looking at dozens upon dozens of beautiful items while sipping my coffee.
   http://img.eshakti.com/clothImages/CL0023973V.jpghttp://img.eshakti.com/clothImages/CL0023947V.jpghttp://img.eshakti.com/clothImages/Baccarat raspberry maxi dressV.jpg


http://img.eshakti.com/clothImages/Handblock print scarfV.jpghttp://img.eshakti.com/clothImages/Status oval banglesV.jpghttp://img.eshakti.com/clothImages/CL0022967V.jpg



I have no sense of fashion, so I called my husband and asked him to help me find a dress and color that would look good on me. I noticed that many of the dresses came in a variety of colors that I could examine in detail by moving my mouse over the colors. It was kind of fun. We finally settled on a blue scalloped cotton dress. The neckline, sleeves, waist and hem, all have the same beautiful scallop cut. The dress was comfortable to wear and made me feel fantastic.

Once we narrowed our choices down to the dress I wanted, it was easy to order. All I had to do was click on the dress and options came up for me to choose from size 0 to size 26 and select the custom features I wanted. About ten or so days later, a beautiful dress arrived in the mail. There is a hassle free return policy, but when you can buy the dress you want and customize it in numerous ways, why would you ever need to return it.

My husband was excited because the eShakti.com site will allow him to sit at his desk and order dresses and accessories for me. He has my sizes and knows what he likes. So now, no matter how busy he is, he can order something fantastic for me. How many brownie points would your husband earn if he had packages of clothing and accessories showing up on the doorstep for you? I mean roses are nice, but a new purse and scarf last a lot longer. All in all, this was a wonderful experience for me and I am looking forward to shopping at eShakti.com for myself and to receiving "surprise" boxes from my husband.

Shopping via the internet can be a fun and easy experience. Try it yourself and see how you like it. So, the question for you this Fantastic Friday is how can you use internet shopping to make the shopping experience fantastic?



Disclosure
This shopping experience was compensated, but the opinions listed here are my own honest views. Janeane

8 comments:

  1. Checking out the site now!!! Cute dress! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! I will have to check out the website!! I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the dress. The website really was easy and fun for even for a person like me who hates to shop!

      Delete
  3. Wow I have never heard of eShakti.com before! Their dresses look great and the service sounds awesome, too--I'm going to have to give them a try! ~Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in that dress! And what a sweet hubby you have to help you pick it out, and to be excited to shop for you later!

    ReplyDelete