I really like writing my Magnificent Monday posts. I like starting the week celebrating and looking for magnificence. There is something incredible about a magnificent day. It just makes you say "Mmmmmmmm good!" Today I am suggesting you make the day magnificent by having a party for no reason at all.
- You and those in your home circle or workplace.
- There are some occasions that beg for a party. Take for example; birthdays, New Year's Even, wedding anniversaries and the like. This Magnificent Monday I say, let's have a party for no reason at all. Make a party and have fun, just for the fun of it.
- Today, this Magnificent Monday. After all, as the expression goes, there is no time like the present.
- It is fun. Imagine the faces of your husband and children when you declare, hey today is a party day.They will all be thrilled and a regular run of the mill Monday will turn into a fun, happy and exciting time for the entire family. It will be a great memory that will last for many years to come. Your co-workers will be surprised at your generosity and thank you for bringing a sweet treat into their lives. It is something that will be talked about around the water cooler for months to come.
Kool and the Gang "Celebration"
- I am not talking about spending a bunch on decorations and catering. I am talking about making a fun dinner for the family on the good dishes, getting a pretty cake from the market and saying "Hey family, let's just have a little fun tonight." For those without a spouse and kids, show up at work with the same supermarket cake and sharing it with your co-workers.