***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, August 13, 2012

Magnificent Monday - Magnificent Improvement - Appearance

Magnificent Monday - it is magnificent to improve your appearance up a notch.

 Throughout the month of August I am working on magnificent self improvements. Last week I started work on my attitude and this week I a looking at ways to kick my physical appearance up a few notches. I have been a wife for more than twenty-two years and a mother for more than sixteen. I am not proud to admit it, but over the years I have stopped paying attention to my appearance. I used to think I was too  busy to worry about what I looked like. My husband loves me and thinks I am a major hottie no matter what. My children love me and don't pay much attention to what I look like. So around the house, I am a little, ok, ok, a lot sloppy.

No one around the house is complaining. But, over the course of the last few weeks, I have not been pleased with what I see when I pass by the mirrors in the house. My hair sometimes looks a little scary. Some of the outfits I see myself in look more like I live in a shelter than the tony suburb of Bryn Mawr, Pa. So, without my family saying a word, I have decided to do some redecorating and fix myself up a little. I know that people should love me for the inside and not the outside. However, I am loved and lovable, so I want to kick up the looks so that I can smile at what I see.

I am not a good hairstylist by any stretch of the imagination. I have two hairstyles that I can do and rock like a star. So, from now on, I am going to spruce myself up into one of those every day. Based upon what they have seen lately, my family may not believe this, but I have some nice matching clothes. So now I am going to start putting them on inside the house, not just when I go out into the world. My husband my fall out and faint, but I am going to start throwing on some of my good red, glossy lipstick every few days.

I am excited about the prospect of looking good. I am doing it for myself. The enjoyment my family will receive from it is an added bonus.  So the question for you this Magnificent Monday is what is your beautification tip for busy women?

P.S.     Remember that post I did on the great dress I got from eShakti.com pictured above.  Shop now and save 10% on every order  Use code JA20VZS good till Aug 31. This came in at a good time since I am working on my appearance.

Add a link to your favorite post about magnificent improvements.
Be sure to stop by the links ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment