***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sensational Saturday - The Gift of Whimsy

Sensational Saturday - it is sensational to celebrate the gift of whimsy.

Each Sensational Saturday during the month of August these posts have talked about gifts. Each of the gifts talked about and discussed were pretty serious and important, life, friendship and children. The gift to be discussed this week is the gift of whimsy. The gift of whimsy is the gift of being extra happy and extravagantly silly for no good reason. With all we do in life, work, take care of home, raise children and the like, the gift of whimsy is a rare treat. Whimsy gives you the chance to be silly and happy.

This is me. I hope all the Davises read this and finally understand!
Have you ever had the opportunity to see a child at play? When left alone, they are happy. Children get to be happy and stress free for no reason at all and it is a beautiful thing. Most nights at around 10:30 I get up and dance around for no reason at all. I CANNOT dance well at all. The only thing worse than my dancing, is my singing.  But every night I am up singing and dancing, just enjoying the whimsy of my life for no reason at all. It is a good thing. My husband can tell when I have had a really hard day because there is no dancing, no singing, no fit of whimsy.




I enjoy my fits of whimsy and look forward to them. They are a little treat at the end of the day that make me smile. I think you should try to add a little whimsy to your life and see if it improves things. So, the question for you this Sensational Saturday is how do you plan to celebrate the gift of whimsy?

Add a link to your favorite post about a whimsical thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment