***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Terrific Tuesday - Imagination

Terrific Tuesday - I love my imagination, it is terrific.

A few weeks ago a Facebook friend shared with me a Vlog she had done asking a group of women to name something at which they excelled. She talked about how the group of incredible women were reluctant to talk about what they thought was good about themselves.  I was intrigued by that idea and thus the idea for September's Terrific Tuesdays was born. Each Tuesday throughout the month of September I am going to write about something I find terrific about myself. I invite you to spend this period thinking about what is terrific about yourself and sharing it with the world. 




This week I am celebrating my imagination. I like my imagination. I like the fact that I can imagine so many wonderful things. On numerous occasions I have looked at a ball of yarn and some knitting or crochet needles and imagined an incredible sweater.  When I sit down at my notebook computer or my Kindle Fire to write, I imagine the beautiful words and stories that will spring to life and I like that. Anyone who has ever seen my hairstyles or clothing choices is quite aware of the fact that I have a huge and unique imagination.

Kirk Franklin "Imagine Me"


 The ability to imagine, to dream about what could be is perhaps one thing that separates us from the lower animals. Imagination is a tool that lets us see the sky and figure out ways to reach it. To my way of thinking, imagination is the thing that helps you solve problems. My imagination helped me start a law firm and a consulting business. It is my imagination that helps me come up with organizational strategies and plan business opportunities to optimize profit opportunities for my clients.  

Imagination
My name is Janeane Davis and this Terrific Tuesday I celebrate my imagination. So, the question with you this Terrific Tuesday is what is terrific about your imagination?

Add a link to your favorite post about imagination.



No comments:

Post a Comment