***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Terrific Tuesday - Loyalty

Terrific Tuesday - it is terrific to be loyal to those in your circle.

A few weeks ago a Facebook friend shared with me a Vlog she had done asking a group of women to name something at which they excelled. She talked about how the group of incredible women were reluctant to talk about what they thought was good about themselves.  I was intrigued by that idea and thus the idea for September's Terrific Tuesdays was born. Each Tuesday throughout the month of September I am going to write about something I find terrific about myself. I invite you to spend this period thinking about what is terrific about yourself and sharing it with the world. 

Mary Mary "Superfriend"


This week I am celebrating my loyalty.  Loyalty is often defined as faithfulness to a commitment or an obligation. When you are loyal, you stand by your word and your people. Loyalty is a beautiful thing, a terrific thing. I have been happily married for 22 years. One of the things my husband loves most about me is my loyalty. He can safely trust in the fact that I am loyal.  Loyalty is a quality I enjoy possessing. I look for loyalty in friends, customers, clients and those with whom I associate.  Loyalty, that is my deal breaker. A person who shows me loyalty has a good and faithful person on her side. A person who does not show me loyalty, does not see me.




If you are around people who are not loyal to you or to whom you cannot be loyal, you need to change your circle. There is a saying that birds of a feather flock together. So if you want to be a loyal person, you should flock with loyal people.  So the question for you this Terrific Tuesday is what are you doing to cultivate and reward loyalty?

Add a link to your favorite post about loyalty.




No comments:

Post a Comment