Sensational Saturday it is sensational to read interesting things and improve your skills as a blogger and as an entrepreneur.
Each Sensational Saturday I am going to give you some great articles on blogging and business that I have found interesting during the past week. Be sure to check both sets of articles, there is often relevant overlap!
- Many bloggers are concerned about content curation, getting good information organized and on the pages of their blog. This artcle from SocialMediaTips.com is actually ten different articles covering what they consider the 10 best blog posts on content curation in 2012. http://www.smartmediatips.com/what-is-content-curation-top-10-blog-posts-2012-you-cant-miss/
- I have had several conversations with bloggers about organizing blog posts and editorial calendars. I have my posts planned out months in advance. Every blogger with an editorial calendar has a different approach. Here is one to check out. http://www.smartmediatips.com/what-is-content-curation-top-10-blog-posts-2012-you-cant-miss/
- Bloggers who are using google analytics to check out their blog's reach and performance often get stuck on "bounce rate." Here is an article explaining bounce rate and why you should pay attention t it. http://www.smartmediatips.com/what-is-content-curation-top-10-blog-posts-2012-you-cant-miss/
- Bloggers often ask me about where I publish my blog other than Janeane's World . I actually submit my blog posts to about 13 different locations each day. This article is an oldie but goodie that talks about different places to post your blog after publication. http://www.searchenginejournal.com/20-essential-blog-directories-to-submit-your-blog-to/5998/
- This week I had conversations with several bloggers about using photographs from the internet in their blog articles. Here is a good article for explaining the rules and regulations on that issue. http://socialmediatoday.com/lggodard/955461/5-rules-about-using-web-images-your-blog?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Social+Media+Today+%28all+posts%29
- Entrepreneurs are ever aware of the importance of networing in growing their businesses. This article from Entrepreneur.com has what they call 7 KeyHabits of Super Networkers. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/224819?fb_ref=fbrec
- I have never met an entrepreneur who did not want to build a profitable business. This article from one of my Facebook friends, Dr. Will Moreland gives ten tips for building a profitable business. http://www.launchwhileworking.com/ten-tips-for-building-a-profitable-business-part-1
- Many entrepereneurs are searching for ways to build a better mousetrap, to innovate in business. This article from the Harvard Business reviews gives an interesting take on the matter. http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/11/innovating_innovation_at_scale.html
If you come across an interesting article for bloggers or business people you would like me to highlight here, please email it to me at: janeanedavis@janeane's world.com
Sensational Saturday - it is sensational to get better at what you do. So, the question for you this sensational Saturday is what steps are you taking to make your blog and business better?