***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Naysayers -Tell Them To Shut Up

Tell the naysayers in your life to shut up and then keep following your dreams!

It is terrific to realize that you can control the naysayers in your life by telling them to shut up! In all my roles including: wife, mother, advisor ad writer I am always a cheerleader. Anyone who has a dream can always count on me to push them toward their dreams and to believe they can reach the stars. It costs me nothing to believe in the power of another person's dreams. In fact I gain when I believe in someone else's dreams and help them achieve. The person who gets the benefit of my pushing and cheerleading gains support and an accountability partner. It is an easy win-win for us both.

[Read More . . .]

No comments:

Post a Comment