***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bible in 90 Days - Day 29 History- Pay Attention

Bible in 90 Days Day 29 Using the SOAP Method

Scripture

I Chronicles 1 to I Chronicles 9

Observations

1 A genealogy tree from Adam forward is given

2 A genealogy tree from the sons of Israel is given

3 A genealogy tree from the David is given

4 A genealogy tree from the sons of Judah is given

5 A genealogy tree from the sons of Reuben is given

6 A genealogy tree from the sons of Levi is given

7 A genealogy tree from the sons of Issachar is given

8 A genealogy tree of Benjamin is given

9 The genealogy trees are gathered and placed in a book to be reckoned

Application

This section of scriptures reminds me that family and history are important. There is an old saying that those who forget their history are doomed to repeat it. I thank that those who do not learn from their pasts are doomed to repeat them. We must learn our history so that we can get the benefit of the lessons from the past. In my life, I try to teach my children about their history. From a young age they are taught about relatives who have passed on but contributed to the future. I think the thing I have picked up from this set of scriptures and will carry forward is that history is important, personal history should be studied just as world history is studied in school.

 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for being my Lord and Savior. Thank you for your kindness, your mercy and blessings. Thank you Lord for being all that I need and for being a good and loving God. Lord, please help me to be what You want me to be and give me the strength to accomplish the mission you have set for me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment