***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bible in 90 Days Day 71

Bible in 90 Days Day 71 Using the SOAP Method

Scripture

Matthew 5 to Matthew 15

Observations

5 The beatitudes, Jesus delineates groups of people

6 Jesus advises that we should do our charitable acts secretly and that in return God will reward us publicly

7 Jesus tells us we will be judged according to the way we judge others

8 A centurion has someone in his house healed because he had faith Jesus could do it and Jesus tells us that God will take care of us just as He takes care of the birds of the air and other creatures

9 Jesus tells why He came, to save the lost

10 Jesus gave His disciples power over unclean spirits and the ability to cure sickness and disease

11 Jesus said that there were things God revealed to children that were hidden from wise men

12 Jesus is accused of casting out demons in Saton’s name and advises His accusers that a house divided cannot stand

13 We are all different types of ground upon which the word of God falls

14 John the Baptist is killed and beheaded

15 Jesus says that the things going into the mouth do not defile, but the things that come out do

Application

What this section of the Bible reminds me of is how Jesus talks in parables and that the parables are not designed to be understood by everyone, but instead are revealed to different people at different times.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for waking me up clothed in my right mind with my family. Thank you for keeping me safe and for being my Lord. Lord I thank you because you have given me too many blessings to remember. I ask that you continue tohelp me be what you want me to be and I will give you the glory, honor and praise. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment