***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bible in 90 Days Day 72

Bible in 90 Days Day 72 Using the SOAP Method

Scripture

Matthew 16 to Matthew 26: 1-56

Observations

15 Jesus told His disciples of the problems, persecution and death he would face

16 Jesus asks, "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?"

17 Faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains

18 We have power on earth to make commitments that are honored by God in heaven

19 Divorce was allowed under the law because people have hard hearts

20 It is good to know what you want from God and to ask for it as James’ and John’s mother did, but it is better to ask for God’s will to be done

21 Jesus continued to discuss the importance of faith

22 "Many are called, but few are chosen"

23 Jesus talks about how the greatest shall be least and the least the greatest

24 The power of the church is not in the building, but the spirit of God that inhibits it

25 One should always be ready for the call of God

26 Jesus tells Peter that Peter will betray Jesus

 

Application

 

My favorite portion of these scriptures is the part that says mustard seed faith can move mountains. This is one portion of the Bible that I know I live, I constantly look for miracles and expect the impossible because I know my God can deliver. I have faith, I cannot see how He will deliver and protect me, but my mustard seed faith makes all these things happen.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You and praise You for your many blessings. I am so grateful and happy that you are my Lord and saviour. I pray that you continue to help my faith to grow and develop so that I can be stronger in my relationship with you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment