***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, February 6, 2012

2/6/12 Magnificent Monday

Magnificent Monday-it is a blessing to be busy and to have a long to do list. There are many people lost with nothing to do. I will treat my to do list like a friend and look forward to our visits.

Before this morning, I would look at my to do list with dread. Even if I wanted to do all the tasks on the list, or if there were fun things, I knew the bad stuff, the hard stuff was there and there a lot. I looked at my to do list as something to get through, something to put up with, something to just deal with. Today I realize there are people everywhere who wish they had something to do. There are people at home who cannot get up and go, who have no control over themselves or their lives. I realized there are people in jail on lock down who don't control any major important aspect of their lives who would like the challenge of dishes, laundry, children, spouse, homework and traffic. I now realize my long to do list is a blessing, a gift and something to look forward to rather than hide from. It seems life really is about perspective and how you look at things. I have decided to make this Monday Magnificent by making that to do list a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment