***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/8/12 Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday-to some getting up in the morning is nothing, but to me it is a wonderful blessing that many do not get to experience. Today I am celebrating life and the fact that I have a life to live and a wonderful family to share my home. The husband and kids might be crazy, but they are mine and I love them.

Recently my grandmother (in-law) died. She was 97 years old and has been a share cropper, a mother, a widow, and so many other things. The one thing I remember about her as that she enjoyed life and thought that life was a blessing. as I go forward, I want to remember that long life, any life at all is a blessing that many people do not have. Each day I have a chance to be a better wife, a better mother, a better person. If I seize those opportunities and get better, my life has not been wasted and I show God I appreciate the life He has given me. If I sit and wallow in misery and how things are not what they could be, I waste the gift of my life. So today I resolve to look for the wonderful in each day and to appreciate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment