***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, February 9, 2012

2/9/12 Thrilling Thursday

Thrilling Thursday-because every opportunity is thrilling if we choose to see it that way!

I am up early in the morning looking at a house that is a mess and a to do list that seems impossibly long. However, I have decided to have a good attitude about it all. I have a husband, four children, a home and the opportunity to do something with my life. These are things that some people spend all day praying and wishing they possessed. So as I sit here and plan how to clean, get 100 things done, handle the kids ,the homework and all the other work that needs to be done, I have decided to be thrilled, happy to have the opportunity and happy to meet the challenges ahead.

I am not naive enough to think the to do list will disappear or the house will clean itself or that the children will automatically do their chores and homework. I am however, changing my attitude so that I am happy to be busy instead of overwhelmed and disheartened. So, what I am doing this Thrilling Thursday is seeing if my husband is correct when he says, "A merry heart does good like a medicine."

No comments:

Post a Comment