***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/12 Thrilling Thursday

Thrilling Thursday-because I can't think of a reason not to be thrilled to be up, alive and well and therefore I should be extra thrilled!

Normally I have a cute reason to be thrilled on Thursdays. Today I don't have one. So, things get down to the basics. I am alive and well. My husband is alive well and faithful. My children are alive, well, happy and trying to drive me crazy. These normal things, these little things, these precious things are really reasons to be thrilled. I have a friend who is going through a divorce, another friend whose little boy keeps getting sick and another friend with a shaky marriage. All these women would love to have my simple, boring, no excitement, just living with stuff lives. I am thrilled today that there is no drama, no big climatic moment on the horizon. I am living life and doing the normal things wives, mothers and self employed business consultants do: laundry, dishes, homework, internet research and once everyone is asleep and not calling my name, writing my book. You know, living the thrilling life.

So today, on thrilling Thursday I am thrilled to be up, alive and me. After all I am Janeane Davis, wife, mother, consultant and I love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment