***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Friday, March 2, 2012

3/2/12 Fantastic Friday

Fantastic Friday-because hanging with the Davis kids is fantastic, I love my family.

Children help make life fantastic if we look at them with the right attitude. This morning I woke up to the twins climbing all over me in bed. I was up late last night talking with the teenager about who knows what. Earlier in the afternoon I sat at the cold playground with the kids so my son could play with his friends and have fun. Let me just say I HATE the cold, teenage drama is not my thing and I do not like twenty little toes digging into my back, stomach and face in the morning. But, I love my kids. It is amazing how much we willingly, happily and voluntarily sacrifice and change our lives in order to make our children smile. My teenie bopper loved us sitting together, working, watching television and talking about her life. My twins think the best thing in the world is to climb all over me (well second best, they like daddy better). My son likes the playground and giving me all the inner details about how the X Box Kinect games are superior to the WII games, but how he still wants us to buy him the new PSP so he can do whatever it is that thing does. Children are exciting, ambitious little energy drainers, but they are fantastic. Today what makes Friday fantastic is that I love my family and look forward to what the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment