***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/15/12 Thrilling Thursday

Thrilling Thursday-there is nothing better than the return of a loved one after time away from home, Daddy's home!!

Today my husband returns home from a business trip. I am thrilled, the children are thrilled, I think even the pets are thrilled. When you have been married for a long time, you grow accustomed to having someone around and you long for their company. When you have four children who are very smart and work together to drive you crazy, you miss the backup when it is away on trip. I am thrilled my husband is returning today.

Often father's in particular spend a lot of time working. Sometimes they work two or three jobs in order to care for the family while the mother who works several jobs has the main child rearing responsibility at home. Problems arise when the children and mothers do not realize or acknowledge that the father is still important, still part of the family even when he is away. I love modern technology and how we can use it to stay in touch. My children, down to the 4 year olds know how to use the cell phone and the computer video chat to get in touch with their father. So no matte where in the world he is, the children always get to talk to their father and stay close and maintain the loving relationship.

All my efforts to keep the family close and together are paying off. The children are close to their dad. The children believe that daddy loves them more than anything in the world and that he works hard to make life better for them. Daddy is the children's favorite parent, hands down, not even close. The funny thing is, that is one of my proudest accomplishments, I have made sure my family is close, the children love and respect their father and my husband feels loved, wanted and appreciated. Life is good in the Davis hood!

My

No comments:

Post a Comment