***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3/21/12 Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday- because being a mama and hanging with the Davis girls is one of life's greatest joys today I celebrate the twins!

I always enjoy the reaction of people when they see my twins. I cannot count the number of times people have told me my twins look identical (which they don't). I cannot count the number of times people ask me which is the good one and which is the bad one (it depends on the situation). One thing remains constant, the only people who tell me they always wanted twins, have no idea of the work involved, they just think the idea is cute. Nursing twins for sixteen months, changing double diapers and dealing with the varying personalities and sleep schedules is not fun at all.

Now my girls are almost five and they are so interesting and full of excitement, curiousness and excitement. Even now as I write this entry they are telling me what to write. Camille wants everyone to know she is the best leader in the world and she is a fashion model. Zahirah wants the world to know she lost her favorite stuffed animal Tyrone and if you find him send him to us. I am amazed at the incredible thing it is to be a mother and to mold young lives. It is such a tremendous responsibility and such a tremendous joy. My children are all wonderful, but today I celebrate the twins. Yayyyyy twin power.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's not the moose? I lost my raggedy ann as a kid and I'm only almost alright all these years later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, it is the little moose and she cries every time she thinks about it. We have to find a Tyrone replacement.

      Delete