***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, March 26, 2012

3/27/12 Terrific Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday-we have the power to make it Terrific Tuesday or Terrible Tuesday, we should treat ourselves special and choose terrific.

Last night at dinner, my husband and I were discussing personal space and cars. He was amazed at some women I used to be in a book club with who would not let a man borrow their cars, but would engage in all manner of sexual activity with those same men. He wondered why a woman would treat herself, her true inner self as a knick knack but treat her car as an invaluable one of a kind treasure. Today we see so many women engaged in casual sexual relationships who wonder why the men they are involved with treat them as expendable instead of as precious. This is not to say that there is something wrong with women who are promiscuous. Nor is it to say that men should be promiscuous. Instead I am saying, if a person wants to be promiscuous, one should realize that promiscuous is synonymous with common, regular and run of the mill. If one wants to be thought of as precious and special, one should conduct one self as if one is special and precious.

As I often paraphrase from an episode of my favorite television show, The Cosby Show "What I have may not be special to the world, but it is to me. What I have is not a knick knack."

No comments:

Post a Comment