***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Friday, March 30, 2012

3/30/12 Fantastic Friday

Fantastic Friday-because today my husband turns 50 years old and he has been a wonderful gift!

As I write this post, I am thinking about the first birthday present Darren ever gave me. It was a book bag. We met in college and I was so broke, the book bag I was using was falling apart so he showed up at the college where we both worked as tutors and gave me a book bag! In the 25 years we have known each other since then, he has always supplied my needs. It has always been his mission to give me all I need and almost all I want. As we celebrate his birthday today, I am happy because it is another year we get to spend together. At the same time I am nervous, because I have never been able to give him all the wonderful gifts he has given me. As I struggle to find the right gift, I guess I will have to continue to give him, what I always give him, love, respect, reverence, devotion and loyalty. I hope I find the right gadget too.

So, today as we celebrate the 50th birthday of Darren Davis, I wish him 50 more years of happiness and joy and that all his dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment