***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Friday, March 30, 2012

3/31/12 Sensational Saturday

Sensational Saturday-today is my 22nd wedding anniversary and that is sensational!

Twenty-two years ago today, I was a young, sweet 23 year old bride. Now I am a 45 year old married chick who is getting ready to dye some gray hair! I know that being happily married for a long time is a blessing and a gift from God. I laugh at my husband all the time and tell him that I was 19 when we met and that he has taken me from crayons to perfume and with these children, back to crayons again. I have a few friends who have been married as long or longer than I have and one thing we have in common is that we laugh at and with our spouses. We enjoy each other's company. We realize that a marriage is a unit and it is us against the world so we have to knuckle up and fight together.

I am a rider, my husband knows when push comes to shove, I have got him covered. He knows this because push has come to shove, and I have been there. Likewise, he has been there for me. Before we were married, there was a New Year's eve when he was taking me home from church on the subway and had to push me out of the way of knives and bullets. After we were married, I depended on him to get me through a few near death cesarean births. I am excited about the 22 years behind us and looking forward to the 122 ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment