***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3/6/12 Terrific Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday- when life gives you lemons, make some lemon chicken, lemon cake and lemon air fresher with the leftovers.

A friend recently wrote that when life gave her lemons she used to pelt them at people and now she uses the lemons for other purposes. I have adopted that policy. My to do list is long, my responsibilities are steep and life is full of all kinds of stuff that is not pleasant. I am going to take all these lemons and use my best efforts on all I have to do, and in doing so I am going to turn my lemons into terrific things. The to do list is no longer a horrible thing. I now see it as many opportunities to do terrific jobs on a variety of tasks. My responsibilities are no longer burdens I must carry, instead, they are opportunities to do terrific for those to whom I owe a duty. All those chores and jobs I don't want to do are no longer a pain in the rear, instead they are an opportunity to showcase my skills and my ability to make the sub-par terrific. So terrific Tuesday is a day to celebrate lemons and the things they allow us to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment