***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/7/12 Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday-a beautiful day outside should make us be wonderful on the inside and present our beauty to the outside.

Today is supposed to be a beautiful day day in Bryn Mawr, Pa. It is the beginning of March and the temperature is supposed to be about sixty degrees and it is going to be sunny. By most definitions, this qualifies as a beautiful day. This is a day that made me put on a cute skirt, brush my hair up and I am even throwing on some lipstick. So, since my outside is gorgeous, I am going to make sure the inner me matches. Today I am looking for the good in others. I will give out compliments rather than complaints and I am doing all I can to make sure those I am around enjoy the beauty of the day by not detracting from it with a crappy, ugly attitude. Wonderful Wednesday will get some help from me and I hope it will be wonderful for others as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment