***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4/10/12 Terrific Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday-because new experiences and challenges can be terrific to meet and overcome.

I know everyone has heard the saying, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Maybe that is true for dogs, but us old people, we can learn new things, we can master new tricks. I admit I am a weirdo. I do calculus at home for fun. I am teaching myself Spanish and I this old dog can learn new tricks.

It is exciting to learn new things. I always say life is short and life is long. Life is too short to live without enjoying the fullness the world has to offer. At the same time, life is too long to spend dreaming of what could be instead of living what could be. So today on Terrific Tuesday, it is a terrific day to learn a new trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment