***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/12 Magnificent Monday

Magnificent Monday-because even a liberated, feminist chick like myself loves a man who protects her, thank you husband for all you do.

Those who know me personally know I am an independent, free thinking, strong minded woman. I can do it by myself and I don't need a man to take care of me. At the same time, I have a man who does take care of me and I love it! My husband is a trained accountant. For years he has been doing taxes and helping businesses grow. Very often his clients would offer him tips and he would turn them down and instead say, "Don't worry about me, just take care of my wife." When we had children, he would say, "Don't worry about me, just take care of my wife and kids." Yesterday, at church, he told the congregation,"We live around the corner and my wife wants a church near home for when I am traveling for work. So if you see her and my kids here without me, please watch out for them." Once again, I was touched by his selflessness, his generosity and his care and concern for his family.

I may be out of fashion, with so many women talking about how they don't need a man and they can do what they want all by themselves. I enjoy the fact that while I don't need a man and I can take care of myself, I have a life partner. The Bible says it is better when two or more work together to carry the load because when one falls the other is there to pick him up. So I am grateful to have someone to share the load and make my life's journey better.

No comments:

Post a Comment