***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4/17/12 Terrific Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday-some people whine about it and some people get up and do something about it and I am not a whiner.

I have a relative who likes to complain. No matter what the situation, she looks for the cloud and not the silver lining. I never want to be one of those people. I like looking for the silver lining and hoping it will turn gold. We are all powerful and in possession of strength beyond measure, beyond compare. I try to teach that lesson to my children. My little twin, Camille, when faced with a tough situation will invariably say, "Chick up, I am a Davis woman and Davis women don't quit.' I am so proud of her. At the age of four she is strong, and powerful and smart. She also says, "When you need help. Ask God for help and he will send help. Sometimes he sends your mother or your sister and sometimes he sends you to help yourself." I love the faith and belief in my child. It is so pure, so true and so strong. She believes her words have power and that there is strength, help and protection in her god.

I want to have the faith and belief of my little Camille because there is power, strength and something terrific in her and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment