***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fantastic Friday - The Fantastic Power of Our Words

Fantastic Friday-be careful what you say because your words have power and determine your outcome.

 I always say I spend my life looking for miracles and expecting the impossible. I am happy living that way because my God always delivers miracles and the impossible. I have two friends who always expect the worst. No matter what the situation, they find a way to convince themselves that the outcome will be the worst possible thing. I cannot live that way.

No,  I do not live in the clouds. No matter what the situation, I ask myself, what is the wort that can happen and what is the best thing that can happen. Once I determine these things, I decide that if I can handle each of these situations, life is good and I can keep moving forward toward my goal. My two friends never see the best that could happen. They never think that things will work out. They think the employees at the government office will deny all their requests and that is what happens. Their requests get denied.

I always think the person in the position of power and authority will help me with a smile. And you know what happens, I get service with a smile. Our attitude determines our outcome. We need to get good attitudes in order to get good outcomes. Instead of saying, "things never work out" say, "I am looking forward to seeing what a wonderful outcome I will have." I hope my two friends read this post and start thinking good things so they can receive good things. I want them to know that a positive attitude gives fantastic results and are a fantastic thing. So, the question for you this Fantastic Friday is at what are you going to direct the power of your words?

No comments:

Post a Comment