***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Saturday, April 28, 2012

4/28/12 Sensational Saturday

Sensational Saturday-today is a good day to appreciate our friends and to show that appreciation with a smile. Recently a long time friend insulted me and hurt my feelings in a very real way. I spent a few hours MAD. I mean like dogs and Englishmen in the noon day sun mad. i vented to my husband a little and bit my tongue. I was trying to find the words to say to my friend, 'Hey what you did was a bad thing. You ae not acting like a friend. I have known you for so many years I deserve better from you." I say trying to find the words because when I got near the phone to talk to my friend what wanted to come out was , "You **** ****** ****** *** ********." In other words, I kept my mouth shut because while what my friend did was wrong and hurtful, I did not want to act the same way. I wanted to be a good and decent person. So today, I want to celebrate and treasure friends and friendship. A good friend, a true friend is a precious gift that should be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment