***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5/30/12 Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday-chick up, believe in yourself and give yourself the victory, not defeat.

I was talking to a friend recently who was full of defeat. She had plans to do a bunch of things, go to school, buy a house, get a better job, be a better mother. She was complaining that she was failing in all her efforts and that nothing she touched worked out and that it never would. I tried with all my might to convince her to keep going, to look at things in a positive light, to be encouraged and to stay strong. She just could not let go of the defeat.

My son is nine years old. Ever since he could talk he just assumed, inferred and stated that everyone liked him, everyone was his friend and he could literally do anything in the world. He never let things like reality and hard times deter him from his belief that life will turn out wonderfully. I admire his optimism. I like the fact that he believes in himself and that God will bless his efforts.

Today, I need to call my friend and tell her, "Chick up!  Start believing in yourself and claim victory, not defeat." I have always lived my life looking for miracles and expecting the impossible. I have been blessed, because my God always delivers, always grants victory. Christian folks always talk about how God can save you from the fire, in the fire or through the fire. I have seen it in my life.  The point is that we need to claim what we want, if we want victory and success, we must claim them even when they are hard to see.

It is wonderful to believe in yourself and the power of God to make all your dreams come true! What are you working on that needs more of your faith in yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment