***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, May 31, 2012

5/31/12 Thrilling Thursday

Thrilling Thursday - life in the social networking world is full of thrilling opportunities, reach out and grab some.

You know, life is what you make it and I am making it thrilling.

I have social networking accounts on Facebook, Twitter, My Space, Plurk, Blogger, Word Press, HootSuite and Google+. Unlike may people, I really like social media, social networking and the like. I like the conversations with people from around the world. There is a guy in Nigeria who tells the funniest anti-marriage jokes. I think he is a closet romantic and the jokes he posts really make me laugh. There is a young girl in Philadelphia who is a married and starting an exciting new life. I love hearing her stories about being in love, young, and happy. I like reading tweets from the young author who grew up in an abusive home and now writes about relationships, though she is single.

I enjoy my get fit group because they encourage me to get my butt up, exercise and eat properly. I like the new prayer groups because they are going to help me start my day with prayer and worship like I am supposed to do. I like my social media group, for now. They will be reviewing my blog, so depending on how tough my skin is, I will see how much I like them next week.

I  reach out into the social networking world for thrilling opportunities because I can be social on my own schedule. People laugh whenever I say this, but I have four kids, a husband, a dog, a cat, a consulting business I am trying to grow and a law career I would like to get back to. I am busy. I like being able to meet, talk with and interact with the world when I want,  when my house is quiet and sometimes, that is at 1:00 am.

I am thrilled to be a part of so many wonderful opportunities, what is thrilling you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment