***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Draft 7/14/12 Sensational Saturday Celebrating Your Spouse

Sensational Saturday - a sensational spouse is something to celebrate.

I have had a wonderful husband for more than 22 years.  So this sensational Saturday, I want to celebrate my sensational husband. He is indeed, a mighty, mighty good man.

Salt N Peppa, featuring En Vogue "What a Man"



Good things are indeed hard to find and even harder to keep. So under that notion that we should shower our loved ones with flowers while they can smell them. Today I celebrate my husband and how happy I am to be his wife. My teenie bopper says all her friends think we are a cute couple, crazy and perfectly suited for one another. Several of her friends have parents who are divorced and she likes our stability. My twins say, "Go on a date and kiss." I am grateful to have a happy, loving, God filled marriage. Today I celebrate my husband and how happy I am to be his wife

If you have a spouse who is faithful, trustworthy, loving, kind and a good father to your  children. Take some time to celebrate him, praise him at the city gates and let the world know what a treasure you have found. Good spouses are hard to find and even harder to keep. But so worth the effort.  So in a move towards keeping my marriage spicy and strong, I am going to close this post with a grown folks' song that sets the mood

Al Green "Let's Stay Together"


So my question for this Sensational Saturday is how are you going to celebrate your spouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment