***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, August 6, 2012

Magnificent Monday - Magnificent Improvement -Attitude

Magnificent Monday - it is magnificent to improve yourself, starting with a good attitude.

Love thisThroughout the month of August, I am going to work on improving myself starting with the As: attitude, appearance, academics and athleticism. I am taking this journey towards magnificent self improvement because I deserve to be the best I can be and I want that best to be better tomorrow than it is today. I am just conceited enough to think that if I set my mind to it I can make magnificent changes in my life in just a month.

I  do not control other people, I can only control myself and how I deal with situations.  I want to be better at a wide variety of things. Going along with the there's no time like the present idea, I am spending this month making some magnificent improvements to me. Join me on this exciting journey through self improvement and interesting changes.


:)Ok, let's start with attitude. I would like to be the kind of person who people look at and see the blessings of God. I am a Christian woman and I want to live a life that makes that obvious to people. I don't want to have to tell people I am a Christian or that I am trying to live a life of goodness, morality and high standards. I want my attitude and behavior to do the talking for me. So, starting today and continuing for, well forever, before I open my mouth I am going to think about what I am going to say and make sure my words are soft and sweet in case I have to eat them the next day! I know my family will be particularly pleased with this notion.

There are many people who need total, all over attitude adjustments. Other people are fine and just need a little tune up in an area or two.  If  you are either one of these types of people, start improving your attitude with me today. So the question for you this Magnificent Monday is are you willing to do some attitude adjustments?

No comments:

Post a Comment