***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, August 20, 2012

Magnificent Monday- Magnificent Improvement- Academics

Magnificent Monday - it is magnificent to know that you are never too old to learn a new trick.

Every Magnificent Monday throughout the month of August I am embarking upon a new area of magnificent improvement. I have already started improving my attitude and my appearance. This week I am doing some academic improvement. I have a passion for learning. Admittedly I am a big nerd. I sit around the house and work through one of my old calculus books for fun. I liked high school, college and law school. I miss the homework assignments.



So there is no reason for me not to kick up my heels, open some books and put some serious study into something. Toward that end  I have decided to teach myself Spanish ( I still remember a bit of my high school French). I am also going to go through a new economics textbook my daughter bought home. I also have a book of chemical equations I have been dying to work my way through. I think Spanish, economics and chemical equations is enough academic enrichment to start.

I am excited about the academic improvement project I have created for myself. I am looking forward to all the new things I am going to learn. I want to share them with my friends and with my family. I think we should never stop learning, never stop seeking out new information. So the question for you this Magnificent Monday is what are you interested in learning?

Add a link to your favorite blog post about academic improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment