***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, August 27, 2012

Magnificent Monday - Magnificent Improvement - Athletics

Magnificent Monday - it is magnificent to be fit enough to be able to show off some athletic moves.

hahahaEvery Magnificent Monday throughout the the month of August I have been embarking upon some new are of magnificent improvement. I have started improvements to my attitude, my appearance and my academics. For the final Magnificent Monday of August 2012, I am starting to improve my athleticism. It is my dream to stop being the post-it on the right.

The steps toward increased athleticism have started. I am still trying to get to the Philly Marathon in November 2012. You cannot do that without putting in some work a lot of work. So, I have changed my diet, 50 percent of each meal needs to be fruits and vegetables. I have cut sugar and empty carbs. I always only enjoyed lean meat, so that is easy to continue. I like picture to the left. To improve my athleticism I am putting my time in both in the kitchen and in the gym. 





Numerous studies have been done all over the world that show a relationship between increased athleticism and increased life expectancy, increased happiness and increased satisfaction with life. So if doing a few push ups and sit ups will help me lead a better, more satisfying life, it seems well worth the sweat. So I am  getting up an hour earlier each morning so I can work out before starting my day. I am also going to pull out my Kindle at night and do the mini yoga routine each night before bed.

I am excited about my new plan to increase my levels of athleticism. I am looking forward to the rewards I will reap as a result of my hard work. It is truly going to be magnificent. So question for you this Magnificent Monday is what type of athletic activity are you going to get into?

Add a link to your favorite post about improved athleticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment