***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Serene Sunday - Laughing Children

Serene Sunday - for me, serenity can be found in a my laughing children.

Awwwwwwwwwwh, love it.Each Sunday throughout the month of September I will be exploring ways to find serenity in one hour or less. This week, I am finding serenity in my laughing children.


When my children ares sitting around in a room laughing it is a beautiful sound. My kids are16, 9, 5 and 5. Some days they get on each others' nerves and it sounds like World War III is being raged in my family room. Other days, they sit around and play a game, share snacks and laugh as if there was never a cloud in the sky.



On those days when they are all sitting around together and laughing it is a beautiful thing. It fills me with peace and joy. It is a tremendous gift of serenity to be around laughing children. I wish I could have that gift from my children more often. So, the question for you this Serene Sunday is what little gift from your family gives you a sense of serenity?

Add a link to your favorite post about good times with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment