***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thrilling Thursday - I Give Myself Permission

Thrilling Thursday - today I am thrilled to give myself permission to take a break from my children.

:PEach Thrilling Thursday throughout the month of September I will be celebrating giving myself permission to do something. This week, I give myself permission to take a break from my children. 
Anyone who looks at this blog for more than five seconds knows that I am the mother of four children. Anyone who reads this blog knows that I love my children and that they are wonderful in more ways that I can count. At the same time, any mother knows that I, like any mother, sometimes need a break from my children.

I have four children ranging in age from 16 to 5 years old. I spend each day doing a myriad of things for my children. Most morning I wake up to twin toes digging into my side, back or poking me in the eye because during the night one or both the twins decided to crawl in bed with me. When morning comes, so do all the activities; breakfast, get out the clothes for the day,  the home schooling, the lunches, the playtime, the snacks, the dinner, the dessert, the bath, the bedtime story ending with the begging the children to go to sleep.



I am not single parent. I married a loving and supportive man who is the father of  my children.  So, I do not have to do it all alone. This Thrilling Thursday, I give myself permission to take a break from my children. My husband needs to gear up and get ready because I am taking a break, no child related activities for me tonight. Sometimes it is thrilling to take a break from your children and enjoy some quality time without them. So, the question for you this Thrilling Thursday is have you ever wanted to take a break from your children?

Submit a link to your favorite post about taking a break from  your children.



No comments:

Post a Comment