***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Love Home - It Makes Work Worth Doing


It is fantastic to have a good home life because it makes going to work worth doing. For many people the biggest joy they have in life is the ability to come home at the end of a long day and get hugs and kisses from family members. It makes all the stresses of the day seem worthwhile when you have a loving home to return to each day.

The movie The Wiz had a great song about home. One of my favorite lines from the song is, "When I think of home I think of a place where there is love overflowing." I always think of my home that way. It is wonderful to know that no matter what my day is like, no matter how many dragons I must slay during the day, when I get home life is calm and good. I will see my husband, my children will start calling my name, the dog will jump on my legs and the car will look at me. In other words, when I get home, I am welcomed back into the sweet embrace of love.


fantastic Friday, work, home, life, worthwhile, right mental attitude, family, love, sacrifice, reward


When a person goes off to work, to earn a living, time is spent away from the comforts of home. There are people all over America who are going to work at jobs they hate or at best only tolerate. The reason they do it is for the comfort of coming home. People go off to work in order to pay for the ballet lessons, karate lessons, dates with the spouse and wonderful vacations.

It is important to make your home a warm and inviting place. A person's home needs to be a place that is a place of refuge and safety. It is a good  mental boost and a step toward getting the right mental attitude at work. When a person realizes that the sacrifices, aggravations and drama at work paying off with a wonderful home  it makes work worth doing. The next time you are at work and are thinking about complaining about work, remember the home your job helps pay for and get a new attitude. So, the question for you this fantastic day is when things are going bad at work, do you ever think about the good home your job makes it possible for you to have?

***
WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:
SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION
***

No comments:

Post a Comment