***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

03/23/12 Fantastic Friday

Fantastic Friday-because some lessons we can learn the easy way, we don't always have to ice skate uphill.

I am glad I have been blessed with wisdom that allows me to learn some lessons from the mistakes of others. My teenie bopper was arguing with her father the other night and instead of taking parental advice to solve a problem she decided she wants to solve the problem herself. It is interesting because she has been dealing with this particular problem for almost the whole school year. If she followed her father's advice the matter would have been resolved months ago. If she followed my current advice the matter will be resolved in a matter of days. She is young, so she doesn't understand yet that she can solve things herself using suggestions and ideas from other people. I am blessed because I can learn from the lives of others and use their solutions to solve my own problems.

God blesses us so incredibly. He gives us wisdom, knowledge and understanding. We should always strive to do our best in every situation. Sometimes doing our best means sing the advice, guidance or solutions of another. I hope my teenie bopper learns this lesson soon and realizes she doesn't always have to ice skate up hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment