***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Saturday, March 24, 2012

3/24/12 Sensational Saturday

Sensational Saturday- I will have been married 22 years on March 31, 2012, life is good in the Davis hood.

My husband reminded me recently that we have known each other for more than four decades. We were together in the 80s, the 90s, the 00s and now in the 2010s. That is a long time. I mean my husband is the oldest thing I own! I love that we have put so much time in together. I don't always finish his sentences, but I can speak full paragraphs for him. People who want to know what he wants or what he thinks can ask me and rely with certainty and safety on my answers. I like that comfort and knowledge. I like that time has strengthened our bond and made our relationship real, strong and dependable.

I have spent so much of my life with my husband, it seems as if he was always there. I met him when I was 19 years old and now I am 45. We married when I was 23 years old. All my adult life has been with him. All of his good years have been with me. I am writing this post after a date night with my husband where we had delicious food, wondrous drinks and enjoyed each other's company. I wish for everyone I know a relationship like ours, one full of love, friendship, trust and happiness that is grounded in faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment