***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Thursday, April 19, 2012

4/20/12 Fantastic Friday

Fantastic Friday-because social networks are a wonderful tool that we can use to make our lives better. I like them.

I post to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Plurk on a regular basis. I look forward to it. I even have a few people who will contact me if I go a day without posting something. Some people have said they look forward to seeing my daily descriptions of life. Likewise, there are posts I look forward to reading everyday. There are people who I send a message to if they do not post something on a regular basis. Recently a friend and fellow blogger added me to a group of social networking dynamos. I also joined a support group on Facebook for people trying to lose weight and get in shape. The women bloggers group is awesome. These women are on their game. They write blogs on a regular basis about things that interest them and they are now experimenting with video blogs. Being in the group and makes me want to kick my game up a notch and become a better blogger and enter the world of video blogs. The get in shape group makes me want to eat right and exercise every day so I have something good to write about in posts. Reading the stories and struggles of the other group members gives me inspiration and hope.

In short, no matter what you hear anywhere else, social media, social networks and the like are good things, valuable things, even inspiring things. They are tools we can use to make our lives better.

No comments:

Post a Comment