***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, April 30, 2012

4/30/12 Magnificent Monday

Magnificent Monday-because sometimes being a grown up requires hard work, but the rewards for successfully completing the hard work is magnificent. I spend the weekend helping my husband complete a ridiculously large amount of work for a company where he words as Vice President of Business Development. I did not want to spend the weekend doing this work. I wanted to finish knitting a computer case I was trying to complete. However, the work had to be done and my skills were needed to get the job done. So, I showed up like a grown up and got the job done. It was difficult work, contracts, creating of companies, research into Internal Revenue Service regulations and the like. It was intellectually challenging because there was a lot of information to compile, a lot of research to be done and definitely a test of my 75 words per minute typing skills. However, as I write this post on Monday morning, the work is done and paychecks should be coming in a few days. So in sum, showing up like a grown up and getting a job done completely and correctly is a magnificent thing!

3 comments:

  1. You had a busy weekend! Now to wait for the benefits. Hope your week goes smoothly.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention. Nice picture! Finally get to put a face to the name. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Isolated Existence, thank you for your kind words. The picture is from a day I got dressed up for our anniversary last year. I guess next year I will se this year's picture. lol

    ReplyDelete